Sunday, December 16, 2007

Infant Massage!


For a few weeks Maya and I took infant massage classes. Unfortunately, there were only 3 classes - not quite long enough to make friends with the other mothers. Maybe, in the New Year, we will try out exercising with the 'baby boot camp' group of mothers. If we pick the right time a day, which doesn't seem to be the same time a day everyday, Maya enjoys getting her massage. We usually get around the leg and foot massage, the tummy and chest (good for gas and digestion). Once I turn her over on her tummy and start on the back, it doesn't take long before she has had enough. So far we haven't really done much with the face and arm massage. I'm not absolutely positive of this, but I think she sleeps better after having a massage. Well, it would make sense, getting a massage can be so draining.

No comments: