
One thing Maya truly hates, is when we give her a bath in the small plastic tub. Luckily, she loves taking a bath with me - otherwise I'm sure we would end up with a somewhat dirty baby. I guess it is a comfort thing, the close body contact that makes her more adventurous? She floats while starring at the ceiling, or rather the light patterns on the ceiling. It looks like she finds it quite amazing when I pour water over her head before and after shampooing. The noise from the running fosset seems to mesmerize her. When all clean, I hand Maya over to Keith, who stands ready with a towel. It is now up to him to struggle with the falling temperature on the wet baby. When all done this morning Keith was positive that she cried for a little less time than usual. Maya's good mood only lasts for so long. In this case, Keith is catching the bad end of the deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment