




The first weekend my folks were here, we went out to Folly beach for a walk. On the way there, we just had to stop by Starbucks for a frappuccino - uhm. Unfortunately, Keith had to stay behind because he had a load to prepare for for class. I think he was quite pleased with the empty house for increased concentration. Keith had a day off yesterday though, so the three of us repeated the success and I added a few of those photos. Note the cute little booties on Maya that my mum brought over. If I remember right, my mum knitted them, gave them to my brother and Anette's twim babies (who are now 1 year old toddlers), who in turn gave them to Maya. When my folks, Maya and I went to Folly beach - mind you, this was in October - quite a few people were sunbathing and a few even ventured into the water... Crazy right? Anyway since my parents left, it has gotten quite a bit cooler here. The sun is still shining but thankfully without the humidity.
No comments:
Post a Comment