Thursday, November 1, 2007

"0" Birthday!



When we came home from our walk on the Battery Wednesday - well a few weeks ago now - A Birthday cake for Maya had been delivered. See photos above for the purple wonder. It came from my chiopractor Dr. Evaline Delson, whom I went to see the last few weeks of my pregnancy. Initially, I went to Dr. Delson, because I was afraid that the baby was 'breached' (head up) - I was 36 weeks and, usually, after that point it gets increasingly difficult for the baby to turn, because of less and less room. Dr. Delson has an amazing 'track record' - for, as she says 'making room for the baby to turn'. It turned out that Peanut had turned by herself by the time I got to see Dr. Delson, but needless to say there was still plenty of adjustments to be done on my swollen pregnant body - so I kept seeing her a few times a week. Maya had her own first adjustment/check up thursday last week - everything was great! Back to the wonder of the cake! The following day - thursday - we had a little delayed birthday party for Maya. Tea and cake, delicious - I think we ate of the cake for an entire week. Note the pink and white '0' yr. candel.

No comments: