


Would it be so wrong to assume the day to be a little cooler on the bridge compared to our low country neighborhood? - I took Maya on a long walk on the bridge in the hope that there would be somewhat of a breeze higher up. Well, not so! - it was just as hot and of course the humidity remained the same. I guess this could explain my bright red face (not sunburn, just hot) on the picture of Maya and myself. We made it almost all the way across and back again, and I must say that was too long a walk for both of us. Luckily we could swing by the store for some cut up cantaloupe, which seems to be Maya's favorite these days. The sunglasses are just for show. It takes about three seconds before they are off her head and in her mouth instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment