

I have never experienced so much lightening, thunder and stormy weather as what we have experienced here in South Carolina. Nothing scary though - and from what I can understand - nothing in comparison to what you would come up against in Kentucky or some other flat and dry place. Well, it had been stormy all day and Keith had just left for a late afternoon shift. He calls me from the road and asks if I had ever seen a perfect half-circle rainbow. What a pretty sight. Unfortunately, I couldn't get back far enough to photograph the whole thing (trees were in the way), but there you go. Our friend Laura sent these homemade beanbags for Maya spelling - Maya Kirstine. Maya isn't quite at the stage where you can get her to spell out her name, but until she gets to that stage, she loves throwing and bashing them about.
No comments:
Post a Comment